REMARKABLES PARK Apartments
In response to the urgent need for affordable housing and rental accommodation in the Queenstown area, New Ground has aquired the land and resource consent for the development of 227 affordable and rental apartments adjacent to Remarkables Park Town Centre.
The development is located on the corner of Cherry Blossom and Copper Beech Avenues, adjacent to the existing Remarkables Park Town Centre, opposite the BNZ and SIT.
This location is close to places of work, and situated within a short distance of a wide range of facilities including public transport, retailers, medical facilities, schools, trails and other recreational activities.
Styled along ‘co-living’ lines and designed to create a genuine sense of community, the development will feature shared lounge areas, as well as a café and bar, in addition to the cooking facilities provided in each apartment.
A total of 145 units will be sold to the market, and one building of 82 units will be retained by New Ground for leasing to employers as staff accomodation.
Key features of the Remarkables Park Apartments will include:
• Studio, one bedroom and two bedroom options
• Each apartment will have a kitchenette and private bathroom
• Unfurnished, part-furnished or fully furnished rental options
• Flexible lease terms, market rental rates and fixed monthly utility charges
• Professional full-time onsite property management by New Ground Living
• Adjacent to Remarkables Park Town Centre
• 200m to bus stop
• Shared car service available onsite
• Substantial availability of car parking and storage onsite
Construction will begin in early 2018, with the aim of having the first apartments available before October 2019.