REMARKABLES PARK CO-LIVING Apartments
New Ground is planning to develop and operate a large-scale co-living apartment complex at Remarkables Park, Queenstown, in response to the urgent need for affordable rental accommodation in the Queenstown area.
The development will be located on the corner of Cherry Blossom and Copper Beech Avenues, adjacent to the existing Remarkables Park Town Centre, opposite the BNZ and Southern Institute of Technology.
By choosing to build at Remarkables Park we can deliver apartments close to places of work, and situated within a short distance of a wide range of facilities including public transport, restaurants, supermarkets, retailers, medical facilities, schools, trails and other recreational activities.
Styled along ‘co-living’ lines and designed to create a genuine sense of community, the development will feature shared lounge areas, as well as a café and bar, in addition to the cooking facilities provided in each apartment.
Individuals and couples will be able to rent the apartments directly, and employers will also have the ability to take head leases on multiple apartments to assist with the recruitment and retention of valued staff.
Key features of the Remarkables Park Co-living Apartments will include:
• Studio, one bedroom and two bedroom options
• Each apartment will have a kitchenette and private bathroom
• Unfurnished, part-furnished or fully furnished options
• Flexible lease terms, market rental rates and fixed monthly utility charges
• Professional full-time onsite property management by New Ground Living
• Adjacent to Remarkables Park Town Centre
• 200m to bus stop
• Shared car service available onsite
• Substantial availability of car parking and storage onsite
Design and planning is now underway and construction is expected to begin early in 2018, with the aim of having the first apartments available before Christmas 2018.
For corporate head lease enquiries please visit www.colliers.co.nz/101575 or phone Sophie James on 027 463 5361.
For private household rental enquiries please register at www.newgroundliving.co.nz/register-now/.
For investment enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 783 043.