In response to the urgent need for affordable housing and rental accommodation in Queenstown, New Ground acquired the land and approvals for the development of three buildings, comprising 230 affordable and rental apartments.
The development is located on the corner of Cherry Blossom and Copper Beech Avenues, adjacent to Remarkables Park Town Centre. This location offers residents proximity to places of work and a wide range of amenities including public transport, shops, medical facilities, schools, trails and other recreational activities.
We are selling 150 apartments within the East and West buildings, and retaining the Central building of 80 apartments for leasing to employers and individual households. This central building features ‘co-living’ facilities, designed to create a genuine sense of community, with shared lounge areas, as well as a café and bar.
Civil works began in April 2018 and construction will commence in spring, with the aim of having the first apartments available before October 2019.
Key features of the Remarkables Park Apartments include:
- One, two and three bedroom options
- Fully self-contained apartments with private kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Located immediately adjacent to Remarkables Park Town Centre and 200m to bus stop
- Professional full-time onsite property management by New Ground Living
- Substantial onsite car parking and storage facilities
- Shared car service available onsite
- Covered bike storage
- Rental apartments will be offered with:
- flexible lease terms
- market rental rates
- fixed monthly utility charges
- unfurnished, part-furnished or fully furnished options
For private household rental enquiries please register at www.newgroundliving.co.nz/register-now/.